It is a Putty type elastomeric Impression Material intended to be placed on preformed impression trays to reproduce the structure of patient’s teeth and gums for fabrication of crowns, bridges, occlusal and dental implant impressions.
- It is designed to be used with Lower viscosity VPS impression material (Accusil Light Body)
in a dual phase impression technique.
- It is intended for taking impressions for the fabrication of all tooth, implant (closed flap) or
tissue crown and bridge impressions, edentulous impressions and the precise duplication
- Accurate impressions
- Extremely smooth
- Maximum elasticity recovery
- Base: Vinyl-Terminated Polydimethyl Siloxane, SIH Capped Polysiloxane, Vinyl MQ Resin,
Fillers, Viscosity Modifiers,Pigments, Flavouring Agents and Inhibitors.
- Catalyst: Vinyl-Terminated Polydimethyl Siloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Vinyl MQ Resin, Fillers,
Platinum Catalyst, Viscosity Modifiers.
- 1 x 150 ml Base Paste, 1 x 150 ml Catalyst Paste, 2 x Spoon.
Ref. 70003 (Regular Set/ Fast Set)
- 1 x 300 ml Jar Base Paste, 1 x 300 ml Jar Catalyst Paste, 2 x Spoon.
Ref. 70004 (Regular Set/ Fast Set)