CAL-LC is a highly filled cavity liner and pulp capping material. It is sold in a syringe with accompanying applicator tips.
- CAL-LC is indicated for use as a cavity liner and pulp capping material.
- It is self-adhering and highly filled
- Time-saving, direct application and light curing
- Ready to use one component material
- Acid Resistant
- Effective protection of the pulp
- Helps formation of secondary dentine
- Excellent adhesion to composites
- High compressive strength
- Low solubility in oral fluids
Diurethane Dimethyacrylate, Barium Sulfate, Calcium Hydroxide, Silanated Barium Glass Powder, Amorphous Fumed Silica, Photo Initiators, and Stabilizers
- Trial Pack: 1 x 2g Syringes, 5 Applicator Tip
- Intro Pack: 2 x 2g Syringes, 10 Applicator Tips
- Economy Pack: 4 x 2g Syringes, 20 Applicator Tips