Calcigel is a creamy, ready -to -use calcium hydroxide paste with a pH above 11. It is sold in a syringe with accompanying applicator tips.
It is a calcium hydroxide paste that has a creamy consistency and is suitable for several indications including:
- Indirect pulp capping or management of deep caries lesions, or
- Direct Pulp capping
- High pH (pH 12) helps neutralize free acids of obturating cements and restorative materials
- Reduces hypersensitivity of dentine
- 45% calcium hydroxide content helps the neoformation of secondary dentine.
- Perfect pulp protection
- Syringe for direct application
Calcium Hydroxide Demineralized Water Barium Sulfate Polyethylene Glycol 400 Hydroxypropyl Methoxycellulose
- 1 x 2g Syringe, 5 x Applicator Tips
- 1 x 3g Syringe, 10 x Applicator Tips
- 1 x 2.2g Syringe, 10 x Applicator Tips
- 4 x 2g Syringes, 20 x Applicator Tips