Calplus can be used as a temporary or permanent root canal filling material.
Calplus is a temporary or permanent root canal filling material for use following pulpectomy, or for apexogenesis or apexification.
- Non hardening paste with oil base
- Prolonged release of calcium hydroxide helps create secondary dentine
- Excellent biocompatibility with no toxic effects on cells
- Easy handling and easy direct application
- Ideal for infected root canals and vital pulpotomies in deciduous teeth.
- Can be used in conjunction with gutta percha points and regular root canal sealants.
Iodoform, Calcium hydroxide, Silicone Oil, inert ingredients
- 1 x 2g Syringe, 5 x Applicator Tips
- 1 x 3g Syringe, 10 x Applicator Tips
- 4 x 2g Syringes, 20 x Applicator Tips