Cerafill RCS is an endodontic sealer based on MTA, providing a biocompatible and effective root canal
filling. It is premixed and pre-loaded in a syringe, which allows a complete filling of the entire root canal
including accessory and lateral canals. The product is eugenol-free and will not impede adhesion inside
the root canal.
- Cerafill RCS is a MTA (mineral trioxide aggregate) based root canal sealer that provides complete and permanent sealing of root canals.
- It can be used with or without root canal obturation materials.
- Bioceramic technology for optimal results
- Permits adequate working time.
- Syringe for direct application
- Optimal flowability allows the sealer to fill difficult access areas
- The antimicrobial property increases the success rate of endodontic treatments
- Non resorbable
MTA powder, Zirconium oxide, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, fumed silica, bentonite clay, hydroxypropyl
- Trial Pack:
- 1x 1.2g Premixed Syringe, 7 x Applicator Tips, 1 x Instruction manual.
- 1x 2g Premixed Syringe, 10 x Applicator Tips, 1 x Instruction manual.