Base Plate shellac is a device composed of shellac intended to rebuild the occlusal rim of full or partial dentures.
It is a high-quality natural shellac base plate that is used as an intermediate in making prosthesis.
- Custom impression trays for impressions of edentulous jaws
- Manufacturing of wax bite registration templates
- Modeling work
- High-quality shellac for perfect results
- Retains heat for a prolonged time
- Optimum thickness for high mechanical strength
- Easily adaptable Shape stability after cooling down
- Not adhesive to plaster
- 20 upper/lower in a mono box available in thickness: 1.3mm (Colors: Pink)