Nanoseal S is a permanent root canal filling material which is silicone based (polydimethylsiloxane). It is cold flowable and is in a dual barrel cartridge.
- Nanoseal S is indicated in patients for permanent obturations of root canal after vital extirpation or after treatment of pulpal gangrene and temporary filling.
- Radiopaque and eugenol free
- Excellent flow and superior bio-compatibility
- Expands by 0.2% to give a tight seal
- Base Siloxanes, Paraffin Oil, Silanated Silica, Zirconium Oxide, Silver, Colorant
- Catalyst Siloxanes, Paraffin Oil, Silanted Silica, Zirconium Oxide, Platinum Catalyst
- Manual Mix:
- 1 x 10g Cartridge (Base / Catalyst),
- 1 x Mixing Spatula, 1 x Mixing Pad