Intermediate Restorative Material (IRM) for class I and class II restorations
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontics treatment
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength- High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
Powder-Liquid Kit: 1 X Powder Jar 20g, 1 X Liquid Bottle 10ml, 1 X Mixing PAD, 1 X Spoon